ALANA STUD EARRINGS - SALE
SALE - originally $95 (brass), $125 (sterling silver), and $115 (shibuichi)
The Alana studs were hand-carved in wax and come cast in brass, sterling silver, or shibuichi*. They are shaped like cones, or spikes, with grooves carved in to them. We designed them with both sides of the aisle in mind - they're great for ladies and gents.
The sterling silver and shibuichi versions were antiqued to emphasize the details. The grooves and lines are part of the design.
- choose from brass for $48, sterling silver for $65, or shibuichi for $59
- approximately 0.25 inches tall (about 6 mm), 0.65 inches wide at the base (8 mm)
- sterling silver posts and backs
- all metal used in creating this product was responsibly sourced, and is either recycled or Made in the USA
- handcrafted in Seattle, WA
*Shibuichi is an alloy, its name means "one fourth" in Japanese and indicated a standard formulation of one part silver to three parts copper; it is a nice pinkish color, similar to rose gold.
As seen in "Vanguard Seattle: Vogue A Trois".