ALANA STUD EARRINGS with cz's
The Alana studs were hand-carved in wax and come cast in brass, sterling silver, or shibuichi*. 2.5 mm cubic zirconia gems are set at the tips. The earrings are shaped like cones, or spikes, with grooves carved in to them. The sterling silver and shibuichi versions were antiqued to emphasize the details. The grooves and lines are part of the design.
- choose from brass for $125, sterling silver for $165, or shibuichi for $155
- approximately 0.25 inches tall (about 6 mm), 0.65 inches wide at the base (8 mm)
- sterling silver posts and backs
- all metal used in creating this product was responsibly sourced, and is either recycled or Made in the USA
- handcrafted in Seattle, WA